The conclusion to 10 Steps for Developers
We have created a complete client application using Microsoft Excel.
Here are ten steps that we made:
- Connect to tables, views, and stored procedures
- Configure validation lists
- Configure ribbon parameters
- Translate field, parameter, and object names
- Configure formats, formulas, and table views
- Configure saving changes
- Add cursors and form fields
- Create master-detail forms
- Configure detail windows and task panes
10. Configure context and action menus
The most of the features are configured in a database, using configuration tables and SQL codes.
This is a big advantage as this solves all deployment challenges. Users just reload the configuration.
As a VBA developer, you can use these features from-the-box and add only specific features.
I hope it helps you build advanced applications with less time and efforts getting satisfied users and more money.
You can download the SaveToDB add-in at www.savetodb.com.
All features described in this book are available in the free SaveToDB Express edition.
I would appreciate your feedback. Feel free to contact me at .