E-book. Excel Applications. 10 Steps for VBA Developers
This e-book shows how to create Excel applications with the SaveToDB add-in and VBA.
As a VBA developer, you may get great benefits and create larger applications in less time.
Here are ten steps described in the book:
- Connect to tables, views, and stored procedures
- Configure validation lists
- Configure ribbon parameters
- Translate field, parameter, and object names
- Configure formats, formulas, and table views
- Configure saving changes
- Add cursors and form fields
- Create master-detail forms
- Configure detail windows and task panes
- Configure context and action menus
We will create an applicaiton for this sample database:
Table with Foreagn Keys
For example, we will configure an Excel table to edit the underlying table with foreagn keys.
Master-Details in Excel
Also, we will implement the master-detail form with cursors and editable fields in Excel:
The e-book contains ready-to-use VBA codes to execute the described steps with VBA:
And much more...
We will do much more. Take a look.