This e-book shows how to create feature-rich multi-user Excel applications with no SQL or VBA use.
You may repeat the steps and create a lot of applications for your team yourself.
Here are eleven steps described in the book:
- Publish tables to a database
- Configure query parameters
- Configure formats and table views
- Configure validation lists
- Add cursors and form fields
- Configure detail tables, windows, and task panes
- Configure context and action menus
- Add image URLs
- Configure LastModified and UserName fields
- Integrate with other applications
- Manage permissions
We will create an applicaiton for this sample table of payments:
Multi-user Database Application
For example, we will create a table in a database and configure an editable Excel table:
Master-Details in Excel
Also, we will implement the master-detail form with cursors and editable fields in Excel:
Moreover, you will be able to manage user permissions for your applications in Excel:
And much more...
We will do much more. Take a look.