The conclusion to 11 Steps for Advanced Users
We have created an Excel application with cool professional features and learned steps that you can repeat:
- Publish tables to a database
- Configure query parameters
- Configure formats and table views
- Configure validation lists
- Add cursors and form fields
- Configure detail tables, windows, and task panes
- Configure context and action menus
- Add image URLs
- Configure LastModified and UserName fields
- Integrate with other applications
- Manage permissions
You can do these steps with no SQL and VBA. We have configured the application using wizards and handlers:
Of course, database and VBA developers can do much more. You can recommend them my e-book:
Hope you will like the SaveToDB add-in as I am and will use the SaveToDB tab every day.
You can download the SaveToDB add-in at www.savetodb.com and use the SaveToDB Express edition for free.
I would appreciate your feedback. Feel free to contact me at .
Cool applications for you and your team!