DB.RTD Change History
Version 3.0, May 23, 2022
DB.RTD includes an updated End-User License Agreement.
The most important change:
"Consent to Be Included in the Client List: By purchasing the software on behalf of your company, you implicitly consent to the listing of your company name as our customer. You can revoke this consent at any time by submitting a request."
Also, we removed the DB.RTD Personal edition. Customers with the active upgrade warranty get the DB.RTD Enterprise edition for free.
- DB.RTD includes the AutoUpdate tool to check and install updates.
- DB.RTD includes an updated product registration wizard.
- DB.RTD includes an updated connection wizard.
- DB.RTD includes updated documentation.
- DB.RTD documentation is included into the SaveToDB add-in help.
- DB.RTD allows getting values using 100 unique formulas for free instead of 50.