Using Gartle CRM for Microsoft Outlook
The Gartle CRM add-in adds the following features to Microsoft Outlook:
- The customizable CRM tab combines all Outlook assets in one place.
- The asset menus contain ready-to-use filters and views to activate Outlook folders in one click.
- The email form region shows the sender's previous emails. You can open any in one click.
- The add-in applies contact's categories to incoming messages.
- The add-in extends the contact context menu to create email messages based on templates.
You can see the first four at the screenshot:
If you do not see the tab, refer to Troubleshooting.
The CRM tab combines all Outlook assets in one place.
You can change visibility, labels, and images using the ribbon manager.
If you do not see recently added categories, restart Microsoft Outlook to update the cache.
See details about each tab item in the CRM Tab topic.
Use the Details menu to turn on and off Gartle CRM form regions.
The add-in applies contact's categories to incoming messages automatically.
When you add a new contact to your address book or change the contact category, use the Update Mail Categories wizard to update email categories in your Inbox and CRM folders.
Email templates allow saving your time.
The Gartle CRM add-in enhances this Outlook feature adding the Templates submenu to the Contact context menu.
See details in the Using Templates topic.