Introduction to Gartle Planning
Gartle Planning is a ready-to-use planning application.
It uses Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end and allows using Microsoft Excel with the SaveToDB add-in, DBEdit desktop application, and DBGate and ODataDB web applications as clients.
- Multiple companies or separate departments in a single database.
- Customizable dimensions and dimension members;
- Customizable calculation rules with multiple hierarchies;
- Customizable input forms and reports;
- Built-in permission management;
- Built-in change tracking.
Here is an example of a customizable form:
You may download sample workbooks at www.savetodb.com and try the application hosted online.
Also, you may try Gartle Planning with the DBGate and ODataDB web applications:
Feel free to contact us.
We can deploy a copy for you in the cloud to test and configure the app.
Later we can export your data to deploy it in your environment.