The SaveToDB Drill-Down group contains the items that are configured as event handlers with the ContextMenu event type.
The menu can be used to execute different tasks. For example:
- Executing database procedures to update context data in a batch mode;
- Executing context macros;
- Opening context related websites and searches;
- Creating emails;
- Adding, changing, or deleting items of database directories;
- Executing drill-down queries.
Technically, the menu allows:
- Executing stored procedures and SQL codes;
- Executing macros, and Windows Shell and CMD commands;
- Executing HTTP and text file queries;
- Selecting data from database tables and views.
Even if a menu item query has parameters, the Query Parameters dialog box is not shown by default. This behavior can be configured.
Table Views Context Menu
The Table Views menu allows changing the active table view.
Use the Save Table View button in the Table Views group to save the Excel table views.