The SaveToDB add-in allows:
- Highlighting active table rows;
- Updating named cells with active table row values;
- Updating active table row values with named cell values;
- Implementing master-detail relations.
This is an example of the described features:
The Form Wizard helps to create such forms.
See complete description in Working with Cursor and Fields.
Form Wizard Menu Items
- Add Cursor
- The button adds a cursor to the active table.
- Remove Cursor
- The button removes the cursor of the active table.
- Add Form Fields
- The button adds named cells to show and edit active table row values.
- Remove Form Fields
- The button removes named cell names added to show and edit active table row values.
- Clean Named Cells
- The button cleans named cells that have no correct ranges.